Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selena Gomez steps out in London amid Sex & The City prequel rumours…


Last night we caught up with Selena Gomez leaving the Metropolitan hotel in London and heading the Nobu for a bite to eat.

Justin Bieber’s girlfriend is currently in the capital promoting her new album, When The Sun Goes Down and her new movie, Monte Carlo.

But the real thing that’s got everyone talking is rumours there’s a Sex & The City prequel in the pipeline and Gomez is being considered for the role of Charlotte.

During a party in Washington last week, Sex & The City author, Candace Bushnell said, “I’m going to get into trouble for this, but I was looking at some pictures of Selena Gomez today and thinking she’d make a really good young Charlotte.”

Why would she get into trouble for saying that?

She continued, “She’s so pretty. I was like… gosh, wouldn’t she be great? Am I right or wrong? I’m not good at this. If I say something like that, then the next thing I know, people are like, ‘no!’”

So, are we like, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment