Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shahid Kapoor Girlfriend Anushka Sharma – he shared friendly moments with her































(1) At 5th March 2011, Venue was Hotel Taj Lands End – Bandra, Mumbai, 22 years old Anushka Sharma sat next to a rugged looking Shahid Kapoor at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Awards 2011.

She looked bewitching in a two shade black spaghetti strap floor length gown that had an empire waist and flowing skirt. Her flirty, gently tousled hair, styled with an asymmetrical parting, draped her right shoulder.

Both were co-starred in YRF production Badmaash Company (2010).

(2) Shahid Kapoor who is a trained dancer is in awe of the critically acclaimed film Black Swan, which features Oscar winning actress Natalie Portman as a New York-based ballerina.

As per Latest Shahid Kapoor Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, 'BLACK SWAN...Stunningly poetic...What a violent interpretation of the serene swan lake...Bravo!!!!!!! In awe...Total respect (sic)'

Black Swan was released in India Feb 25 and is attracting audiences ever since Portman's performance won her the best actress Oscar award this year.

(3) As per Latest Shahid Kapoor Interviews, he said that, "In ‘Kaminey’ my character had eccentric shades. I must admit that such roles have always excited me. In ‘Mausam’, the fact that I`m playing the role of a fighter pilot gives me a new high. It explores a certain trait of my personality that has not been explored before. And I must admit that the film has made me realize that my dad is a far better director than I had imagined. In fact I prefer him as a director than actor."

1 comments:

  1. to kya kare kapde utar kar road par nachna shuru kare,kabhi Aish pregnant hoti hai to kabhi amitabh ji Ajmer sharif jate hai,kabhi kisi aam admi ke bare me likhne ya uski life me jhakne ke bare me mat socna bas is type ki bakwas karke patanahi kya sabit karna chahte hai.

    ReplyDelete